I also wanted to do this challenge, because I want to take the jump and become one of those people that takes their camera everywhere. I am self-conscious about it and tell myself it is bulky. But I really do want to document everything. I love looking at photos, I remember doing it a lot as a kid. And I know I will as I get older too, and I want to have photos for Leland to look at, if he also likes to look at photos. The kid won't have any problems in seeing photos of himself as a baby (I take a photo of him everyday).
I had a friend that made fun of me for always taking photos, saying some
Also, this whole time change and winter thing is really messing with my lighting. I now have to plan out when I can take a photo, since it gets dark at 5pm and good natural lighting in the house is now limited to 11am-3pm. Lame. Very lame. So I apologize if lighting is a bit off, but I am doing my best to adjust.
So here are the first seven days:
1. Favorite Food- this is my favorite veggie burger, served with avocado, cabbage, sprouts, red onion, and garden tomatoes(the last we have of the season :sad face: ),oil and balsamic
2. Smile- okay, really, who else would I choose as my subject
3. Happiness- I think it is safe to say, my happiness is tied up in these two beings
4. Leaves- the best thing to play with in the fall
5. Morning sky-
6. Books- my current to read stack
7. Something funny- this was a hard photo, I didn't know what to do as funny. But this picture is funny to me, so that counts right? Even babies have work to do and important calls to take.
I am also thinking I may need to purchase Adobe Lightroom in the very near future while I am a student and get a discount.