Tuesday, November 22, 2011

7 months

7 months! Eek!

You amaze me everyday with what you know. You now turn pages while reading a book, can turn off the light switch, are so close to saying 'Hi' (you said it to another mom at the library the other day, it was awesome!), you babble a lot (ma, ba, ya, and da sounds). You only make raspberry noises when upset. You now roll continuously but still not close to crawling (thank you).

But really you just amaze me. Watching you grow is the best thing I have ever done. And you make me want to be a better person and make the world a better place, so that you have a wonderful life.

I really can't understand how a person can love someone this much, but moms do it everyday, and it is amazing. Watching you grow makes me think you are the best person ever, but I think I am a little biased.

Love you baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment