Things that have changed since being pregnant and having a baby.
1. I can barely drink a beer or glass of wine. It is not that I don't want to drink it, it just takes a really long time to do so. I guess I really got out of the habit of drinking while pregnant.
2. Sex. Not necessarily bad, just different.
3. My clothes don't fit. This isn't because I haven't lost the baby weight, it is because I have lost more than just the baby weight. Now most of my clothes are loose, a little too loose in my opinion.
4. My boobs. I swear they are actually smaller. I think it has to do with the weight loss as well. And when they are not full of milk, they seem smaller.
5. My hair. It is still in a weird phase where I am not losing my hair anymore but it is taking its sweet time growing back. It is also a darker color.
6. Social life. Now revolves around nap time and bed time.
7. Taste buds. I use to not like a few things prior to getting pregnant, dark beers, mushrooms, spicy foods, now I love them.
8. I love all babies. On the news or watching a TV show, anything bad happening to a baby makes me want to cry. All I can think about is, what if that was Leland?
I think it is safe to say, all these changes are worth it.
What about you? Any changes?