Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Flashback and explanation





So I am going to have to add some words to this...
Tonight I talked to a very old and good friend of mine and it reminded me of the many summers in high school and college at his house. Specifically every July 3rd and 4th. The 3rd was his birthday so we would always be there for that, and then the 4th we would be back to blow up lots of stuff. Meaning, we would cram as much as we could into a 5 gallon bucket and then light it on fire and run. As you can see in the photos, the buckets don't make it out to well. I am not really sure how it all started but it was a lot of fun. This year for the 4th we did nothing, but the whole day I was thinking I wish I could do this. So maybe if we plan it well, it can happen again next year. Because my pyro tendencies are burning itching.

No comments:

Post a Comment