Tuesday, July 19, 2011

3 Months

Oh my goodness, has it really been three months!? Leo was awesome while taking photos today as you will see shortly. I also took a video and posted it on YouTube.

New things:
Sucking on his to first finger on his left hand. And no Mom, this does not mean he will be left handed.

Grabbing onto toys. Being somewhat interested in them. Actually paying attention to them.

He usually smiles when I start singing to him.

He loves watching ceiling fans, it is the first thing he does every morning. Which means he is usually very happy in the morning.

I still cannot believe that it has been three months, it is crazy how the time has gone by fast most of the time and slow some of the time. But overall it is crazy how much Leo has changed in three months. I can only imagine what he will be like in another three. Goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all such cute pictures of the little cutie-pie. He's grown & changed just since we were there. I loved watching the video!

    ReplyDelete