Saturday, July 30, 2011

Momma's Boy

So for the past few weeks when Leo gets tired and wants to nap he will only do so if I am holding him. If Jeff tried to do this part he will start to cry which can very quickly and easily turn into a melt down. And it is getting pretty obnoxious. This means that at night I can't do anything that I want to do or need to do, because I must be holding him and rocking him. And I love to rock him to sleep but sometimes he needs to be okay with his daddy doing it. And this really needs to stop soon so that I am able to do school work at night, otherwise this is not going to be a good semester and I am not going to get much sleep.

But today, I am trying not to get too excited here, he as taken two naps! with Jeff putting him to sleep! So hopefully this stage of only wanting momma all the time has ended. I mean he gets all day with me, he doesn't need all night as well, daddy needs some cuddle time.


But he is such a cute little butt munch, that even when he does this I can't help but wanting to kiss him all over.

2 comments:

  1. Yea Daddy!!...grandma patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. It is sweet how much they love their mamas, but sometimes nap time is the only time you can get anything done!

    ReplyDelete