Monday, July 18, 2011

Toddle Along Tuesday/ Kitty Issues

Welcome if you are from Toddle Along Tuesday!


I think Heath is having some jealously issues. Normally he completely ignores Leo. Sometimes he will sniff at him and then walk away. But lately he has been running away from Leo. If I am headed towards the couch for a feeding and Heath is on the couch, he immediately gets up and runs away. I don't think he likes that this little monster has been screaming so much lately.

I also think Heath has issues with Leo not petting him. Or when I am paying too much attention to Leo, so he proceeds to do this:
I think he is trying to tell me he can be cute too. At night once Leo is asleep we curl up on the couch and read, and that is when Heath gets all the attention and spooning time he needs.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww, how cute is that picture! He'll get used to the baby. It took ours a look time to adjust. haha.

    (visiting from TAT)

    ReplyDelete