Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What We Ate

 For Leland: quesadilla (new favorite), hummus, avocado
For Momma: Grilled cheese with red pepper and avocado & Roasted cauliflower and broccoli soup

Breakfast for dinner! (this needs to be more common in my opinion)
For Leland: sauteed kale, banana, avocado, mango bake
For Momma: Baked eggs, mango bake, Bacon! (yes it deserves a capital B)
For Leland: grilled cheese (which he didn't care for), avocado, banana
For Momma: Grilled cheese with avocado, carrots, grapefruit

3 comments:

  1. You guys eat pretty good! We had pancakes today,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon, with a capital B! I love it. I'm a big fan of breakfast for dinner, too. And I'm really interested in hearing more about mango bake. Liam loves mangoes. I just bought some at the grocery store tonight.

    ReplyDelete