Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Busy Bee

This past week has been busy. 

I am still trying to figure out how to balance everything this semester.  I am taking 3 classes, trying to finish my thesis and TA a class.  It is a lot to add on top of taking care of Leland most of the time.  I know I can do it, it is just all about time management.  So you may hear a bit less from me for the next few months.

I didn't even find the time to upload pictures until tonight, so here are some highlights from the past week and a half.

I hung a swing for Leland.  He is still deciding whether he likes it or not.  In this photo he is sporting his new smile, I am still deciding whether I like it or not.

 There has been a lot of this lately.  I blame teething, but we still have no teeth.

 He has been exploring a lot lately.  Crawling has been a great milestone for him.  Sometimes he forgets he can do it, then he will realize we left him alone in his room and come find us.  It is super cute.

There was a day of pajamas only after a night of awful sleep.  I also took a two hour nap that day with Leland, that has not happened in awhile.  Again I blame teething, but the results are not showing.  Another cute thing he is doing: when he is tired he lays his head down like in the photo. 

This little boy is also nursing less, which I don't like.  I don't think I am emotionally ready for him to start weaning himself.  I mean he is still my baby dammit.  He nurses sometime in the wee hours, but not always when he wakes up for the day.  He nurses before both naps and before bed.  He for some reason stopped the lunch feeding.  He still nurses at random times throughout the night but the times and frequency of those vary nightly.  It also makes me have a little more milk in the tanks than I would like or that is comfortable.  But I am just trying to go with what he wants, damn him always getting his way (just kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment