1. Post the rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself & 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/facebook and tell them that you've tagged them.
(on Mt. Evans with my dad)
11 Things about me
1. I have a terrible time falling asleep at night. The other night it took me 1.5 hours to fall asleep.
2. I am addicted to bad TV- Real Housewives and Teen Mom are included in that list.
3. In my dream home the kitchen and a library will be top priority
4. As of right now I think the ideal number of kids is 3, but that changes often. Also I want to have those three before 30.
5. I am very excited to finished my graduate program this May, but I know I will miss school. I would be a student forever if possible.
6. I am nannying two girls this summer, pretty excited about it. Hopefully I can keep doing this as a new source of income and socialization for Leland. I am even considering getting licensed.
7. We don't have a TV, and it is awesome. I watch my TV online when I have free time.
8. I got my first haircut in a year this week. Kind of crazy/pathetic. I blame it on baby.
9. I sometimes miss being pregnant, but that doesn't mean I want to be pregnant right now.
10. I want to live in a city that is actually walkable, sometimes I really miss Manhattan, KS
11. I am slowly becoming addicted to coffee, my favorite is iced coffee with some honey and vanilla
1. What is something that, prior to having a baby, you said you would never do as a parent that you are now doing? What changed your mind?
Co-sleeping this long, holding him for every nap for the first six months, breastfeeding past a year. What changed? Seeing his face. I will do anything for him now.2. What is your favorite "me" time activity? Catching up on blogs, watching bad TV
3. You can go back and relive one day in your life - what day would you choose? Hard decision, probably a day with my Grandpa though.
4. What is your dream vacation destination? Right now- France or Italy for the food
5. If you are going to happy hour what is your go to drink? A pale ale on tap
6. Is there anything that your parents did during your upbringing that you are determined not to do with your kids? Not anything major that stands out. I don't plan on having a TV in Leland's room, or having video games be a thing in our house.
7. If you were given tickets to any concert possible who would you want to see? Who would it have been 10 years ago? Neil Young, outside at Red Rocks. Ten years ago- Dave Matthews Band
8. You only have 20 minutes to go online - what sites do you absolutely have to check before your time is up? Growing a Foosa, Jet's Journey, Growing up Geeky, E Tells Tales, Growing Baby Shelton, Froggy and Mouse, Kath Eats Real Food
9. Where are you in the birth order in your family (oldest, youngest, only child)? Has that had an impact on the number of kids that you want to have? Middle, no impact really. My thoughts on kids varies often between 2-4, it is more a sanity issue than anything else10. If the world was ending tomorrow what would you eat for your last meal? A dinner at Il Posto
11. If you could trade places with anyone for one day who would it be? Why? Right now, my cat so I could sleep all day.
11 new questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. What are you looking forward to this summer?
4. How many kids do you want in total?
5. What are your favorite blogs?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. What is the reason behind your kid's name?
8. Where would your dream home be?
9. What is your favorite meal/recipe?
10. What is your dream job?
11. MAC or PC?