Friday, January 20, 2012

Lightroom

The Christmas gift I was most excited to start playing with was Adobe Lightroom 3.  Super excited to receive it from the in-laws and  I finally got around to installing it.  I sat down the other night and decided to start exploring and somehow I wasted the entire night, umm wow.

I am going to have to limit myself on how many photos I edit with it and how many nights a week I edit.  Otherwise I will never finish that thesis that needs to be written.

Here are some edited photos:





But some photos are best left unedited:
 I have the most photogenic cats ever, they constantly pose for me without my asking.

2 comments:

  1. I love the first one, that is awesome! Okay, I think I need to try Lightroom now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is addictive. You have been warned. You should see if Christine is able to get the Teacher version, it is much cheaper.

      Delete