Wednesday, January 18, 2012

9 months

I have always enjoyed my time with Leland, even when all he did was eat, sleep and poop.  Because he was super cuddly then, how could I not enjoy that.


But now he is becoming really fun.  Like giggling at funny things (like crazy cats) and babbling and being more interactive.  I can only imagine it will continue to get better as he gets older.


The other night while skyping, he was giggling hardcore every time I said the word 'crazy'.  Too funny.  It makes me laugh when he giggles like that. 


This past week he has learned to pull himself up consistently, how to get into a sitting position on his own, say: dada, lala while babbling.  And has gone back down to nursing 5 times a day instead of he every two hours (thank you).

...but still is not crawling and has no teeth (thank you).

But seriously, how has 9 months flown by?

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way. I loved the beginning when he was so cuddly and would nap on us and snuggle down, but now he is getting to be so much fun and it is so cool to watch their little personalities develop.

    Oh, and I kind of envy the no teeth thing - Andrew's a biter.

    ReplyDelete