Monday, December 12, 2011

Bacon and Egg Cupcakes

Let's start the week right with a good hearty breakfast, that is super simple to make.

Bacon and Egg Cupcakes.

I found them on Pintrest, of course.


The best thing about them is you add what you want and you don't have to precook the bacon.

Ingredients:
1 package of uncured bacon
5 eggs
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup salsa
1 can green chiles
salt and pepper to taste.

Use a muffin pan and line one piece of bacon around each muffin liner.
Whisk eggs, cream, salsa and chiles together. Add salt and pepper.
More mixture into a measuring cup and pour into muffin pan.

Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. Makes 12 cupcakes.

Again super easy and delicious. I am going to eat these all week long with my morning yogurt.

4 comments:

  1. I've been seeing these all over pinterest. How easy/difficult? I'm thinking about making them for Christmas breakfast. I have no idea how to actually cook eggs though since I'm allergic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Natalie Super easy. Took me like five minutes of prep time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon and egg- these are my some of my daughters favorites. Actually eggs are one food that she will ACTUALLY eat! We are constantly struggling. Thank you for the recipe! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to make these for sure! Easy is my style:)

    ReplyDelete