Thursday, November 25, 2010

19 weeks- Happy Thanksgiving!

Heath has a hard time not being the center of attention, so he had to get into the picture.  And this is the first pregnancy photo with the new camera, can't you see the better quality?

As I am quickly approaching the halfway mark, I am starting to feel huge.  I know this is way to early to feel this way but that is how I feel.  I am starting to have a harder time getting comfortable when I lay down, sleep or even sit.  My body just isn't use to this yet.  I know everything is growing a lot because I keep having ab pains, the are overall sore or some sharp pains every once in awhile.  It may be uncomfortable but it doesn't bother me too much, it just lets me know the baby is growing even more.
Definelty feeling kicks and movement, it is becoming a little more consistent, but it still varies a lot.
Heartburn is starting to kick in, pretty much after I eat anything.  Don't worry that doesn't make me stop eating, I think I need to get some Tums though. 
I am very excited for it to be Thanksgiving.  I am really excited for the food tonight, green bean casserole and corn casserole, mmmm.  It also means I can begin making Christmas cards and decorating the house with Christmas items without angering Jeff too much.  He obviously isn't as into the holidays as I am. 
This year I am thankful for having a healthy pregnancy and baby so far, hopefully everything still looks good on Monday when we go in for an ultrasound.  Thankful for my husband, and all his help during this pregnancy with working and school.  I am thankful for much more but those are at the top of the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment