Thursday, November 11, 2010

17 weeks

This is what I haven been waking up with, a small hard bump, but as the day wears on it likes to fade and hide.  But it is nice to know it is there some where. 
Still not really sleeping well, or feeling like I am getting enough sleep.  This week has been busy and school only has three weeks left which means everything is getting crazy with projects and papers. 
I have been alone all week while Jeff has been enjoying New Orleans with my family for my brother's 21st birthday. 
But it finally snowed here!  I am so excited, it has been too long for it to snow.  And as I type this it is snowing again!
My clothes are still fitting but some jeans are getting tighter than others and overall I look like I have eaten too much.  
Cheese is still my favorite thing to eat. 
Looking forward to Monday when we have our next appointment.  At this coming appointment we get to schedule the big ultrasound to make sure everything is good with the baby.  I am also curious to see how much weight I have gained.   

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Has your waist gone away on the sides? I remember that being the first thing to happen to my body, even before the bump in front appeared. What time is your appointment Monday? See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you, and good luck with finishing the semester! Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete