I haven't taken a single photo since we returned from Michigan (not counting Instagram photos). So you are stuck with an Instagram photo for this post.
(I was going through Leland's old clothes, this is from 6 months old. I got a bit sad that he is so much bigger than that size now, so Heath had to make me feel better about it, and he did.)or two.
(Leland totally posed for this photo then came over to see it. Gaaah why is he acting so old now?)And then there are a bunch of other random things:
- Leland sleeps in our bed now. When we got back from MI he screamed when he was put in his crib at night, he is okay for naps still. I don't mind it too much except I have to lay in there until he falls asleep. If I try to scoot out too soon he reaches for me.
- Our house is in constant chaos. I call it a good night if all the toys are picked up by bedtime and the dishes are cleaned up. Everything feels dirty but I don't have time to clean.
- Leland's dresser is still in the process of being painted, meanwhile his clothes are in a large plastic tub. This means he likes to go through and throw things on the floor every now and then.
- But he does help put up dishes, awesome new trick. I set up the step ladder and he hands me dishes one a time to put away if they are clean or in the dishwasher if they are dirty.
- I have several pounds of concord grapes to deal with from a elderly neighbor, still don't what to do with them or when I will have time to do such idea.
- I want to be social on the weekends, but every time I am I think about all the things I should be doing (see above).
Anyone up for a Skype date? Leland loves it, especially when he gets to eat dinner while Skyping.