Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Footage v.7

This boy has been dancing non stop lately and it is absolutely adorable.  He really has some moves.  I finally caught it on tape so I will always remember and to share of course. 

Wednesday night while watching the first NFL game of the season at a friends he kept dancing every time he heard music on the TV.  It was awesome. 

Now when I say "do you want to listen to some music?", he starts dancing and runs to the computer.  Boy knows well.  He will also dance on request.

I hope this never stops, but I know it will at some point.  Thankfully it is on tape for proof of his cuteness for difficult days in the future.  

1 comment:

  1. Um there is nothing cuter than a toddler dancing! I love it! Whenever Evie here's any music at all she starts dancing! They are so carefree and sweet at this age. Like you said something to remember when they are 14 and slamming doors. :/

    ReplyDelete