Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TAT: Schedule

I posted awhile back about our daily routine.  Now that Leland has gotten older it is more of a set schedule with some flexibility depending on wake up time and the mood of the day.



7 am: (or often earlier) He wakes up and I beg him to keep sleeping.  He crawls out of bed and plays around the room until I manage to open my eyes.
Then we go into his room and change his diaper. I go and get breakfast ready.
8 am: breakfast (which must include yogurt and a fruit for him, coffee and a waffle for me) and then clean-up/play time/book time
 Hello Alton, How are you today?

9:30 am: Leland begins to either have a fit from being tired or starts biting my shoulder for milk.  So it is off to bed.

11 am: Leland is either up by this time or I wake him up by this time to go out.  We run errands at this time, visit the library or go to play group.

12 pm or 1 pm: Lunch (which usually involves cheese of some form)

Then more play time

He is really into pointing right now, as well as giving the goofy open mouth smile.  He also has to try and give you everything, he is a great sharer.  

2:30 pm to 3 pm: He again has a fit or bites my shoulder for milk, meaning nap time.

5 pm: Leland is up by this time or again woken up.  He usually has to have a snack at this time.  So I have to find something in the fridge to snack on like a muffin or some granola. 

Then it is time to get dinner ready, maybe go outside if he wakes up before 5 pm.

6 pm: Dinner

After dinner Leland showers with me or takes a bath.

Then it is giggle time in our room and on our bed. Or laying on the floor while brushing teeth.

7:30 pm Book time with Daddy

Then off for milk again and bed.

And then momma gets some down time on the computer or homework time.

Nothing too exciting, but it is our life.

4 comments:

  1. I love big open mouth smiles! They are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday! Visiting from Growing Up Geeky's Toddle Along Tuesday. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I I love the teething necklace! My son does the biting thing too, when he's ready for a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at a day in your life. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete