Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6 weeks

Yesterday Leland turned 6 weeks old, um excuse me?  Where did the time go?
He already has little kid hands, they don't look like little baby hands.

Yesterday was also my 6 week check-up, the midwife said everything looked good.  I also finally got weighed (we don't have a scale at home) and I am back down to 129.  At my first midwife appointment I was 121, so not much more to go until I am back at my normal weight.  But I still need to work on my stomach and thighs, hello sit-ups and lunges.  I feel like there isn't enough time in the day to get to these, but I need to make it happen along with more consistent walking.

Oh and guess what we finally caught on tape!




Him rolling over!  And he has an issue where his head is rather large so he doesn't know how to fully control it, so he sometimes hits it on the floor harder than he likes, as you will see in the video.

He is still working on holding his head up but he is getting better and better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment