Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mt. Evans

My parents visited us this past weekend.  One day while they were here we went to Eldorado Canyon State Park and walked around.  The next day we decided to drive up Mt. Evans, which happens to be the highest highway in US.  It was awesome.  If you ever have the chance to drive up Mt. Evans you should.  At the top you can walk up a little ways to the actual peak.  One the way up there were many mountain goats.


And right now I am scrambling around trying to get ready for a week long vacation in Breckenridge.  I feel like I have too much to do in too little time.

1 comment:

  1. Do you guys ever NOT have visitors? Really liking the pictures, as always, my favorite part of any blog. But your recipes and food are rounding the corner for a close 2nd. Hope all is well in Colorado and good luck getting into the swing of school again :)

    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete