Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tis the Season

We decided last minute to get a tree last Saturday, a real tree.  Then we spent the night decorating the tree and the house (we have minimal decorations).

The tree smells wonderful.  It is pretty awesome having an actual tree in your house.

Surprisingly the cats and the toddler have stayed away from it for the most part.  I am hoping I don't eat my words later down the line.  I would love to wrap some presents and get them under the tree but I feel that may be pushing the limit.




1 comment:

  1. I love that photo of you and L sitting by the tree. Also, I'm pretty jealous of your real tree. I have a (somewhat irrational) fear of them bursting into flames, so we have a sad looking artificial tree that we bought the first year we lived in our current house.

    ReplyDelete