Wednesday, December 8, 2010

21 weeks

Overall not much has changed in a week.  Still getting use to the belly.  We have another appointment Monday.  I am curious to see how much weight I have gained, it feels like I have gained a lot, but then again, I am not use to the belly.  I still can't really believe I am this far along either.  Time is really going by way too fast.

Now when the baby is kicking, if I am paying attention I can watch my stomach move as I feel the kicks.  It is fun to watch my stomach move. 

Still able to wear my regular jeans, but I now have a larger collection of maternity shirt that I rotate with my lengthier regular shirts and sweaters.  They have to be able to fit over the bump and still cover the top of my jeans.  

The crib arrived yesterday and I am very excited to put it together this weekend, when it is put together I will have to post some pictures.  Now I really need to start collecting some cloth diapers, I am behind on that.  

1 comment: