Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gym

So this week I joined a gym, just me, not Jeff.  I joined 24 Hour Fitness, and went last night for the first time.  It was good. 

We have a small workout center at our apartment complex but it is almost too close to home for motivation.  I need a bigger motivation with more people to make me push myself.  Another problem is that I can too easily stop and go back home while at a gym there is driving and more thought involved.  The gym is also on my way home from work so I can stop by after work instead of coming home first then going to workout, which rarely happens if I come home first.

So hopefully this will help my keep on track with my resolutions.  Maybe run a race of some sort this summer.  I am excited to take some classes, like spinning.  Also it may be nice to save some money and try a personal trainer for a bit. 

I will see how it goes,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I haven't been doing much exercising lately even though I feel better when I do. It does take motivation.
    I just read all your January posts; hadn't visited your blog for awhile and so it was fun to catch up on the posts. We sure miss you guys!!!!!!!!! Sniff.
    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete