Sunday, June 13, 2010

Vacation

So if you read this, you may have noticed I have been slacking on the posting lately.  This was a combination of moving and a vacation.

We are all moved in and are working on getting everything situated, can I just say we have way too much crap.  And we got rid of a lot before we moved, it is pathetic the amount of stuff we have.  Some stuff that Jeff insists we keep that he hasn't touched since we moved.  But anyway, we have a lot of rearranging to do.


And then I went on a vacation with my family, Jeff decided not to join us.  We went to Table Rock Lake in SW Missouri.  This was the lake that my grandpa had a house at when I was growing up.  Because of this I love this lake, it is one of my favorite places to go.  One of my Dad's brother and his family also went.  It was a very nice and relaxing trip.  I didn't really want to leave but I know we will be going back next year.  I am already looking forward to it.  While at the lake I swam in the lake, the pool, rented a boat, jumped off a cliff, drove a jet ski, and went to Silver Dollar City.

 Harley and Skylee in the pool, my niece and nephew.

And once we returned from the lake I had just enough time to stop by and see Henry, my other nephew.  


And that is about how many pictures I took the whole time, I kept forgetting about my camera.  

I also took a couple videos of Henry that you can see at my YouTube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment